
Check my pulse....it's non-existent
No blood flowing through my veins
I'm all alone
Laying here in this shallow grave
Eyes wide open staring into the sky
The cold air brushes my skin
This is the end of a fairytale beginning
My first love, why did you pull the trigger ?
I fell in love with a man who slipped on the trigger
Shot the gun, bang-bang, right through my heart that was tender
Now all that's left is a shadowy figure
Lurking here on the Earth, there's not resting in peace
Playing Russian Roulette but I wasn't the winner
He was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, grasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
He didn't show none of the symptoms
But it was all crafty manipulation
Should have done some further investigation
But when it comes to matters of the heart
You're blinded by every kiss and bouquet of flowers
Every love song, every beautiful word
But when the shots were fired, tell me, how come no one heard ?
I fell in love with a man who slipped on the trigger
Shot the gun, bang-bang, right through my heart that was tender
Now all that's left is a shadowy figure
Lurking here on the Earth, there's no resting in peace
Playing Russian Roulette but I wasn't the winner
He was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, gasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
Ask me to testify and I can't do it
I'm battered and broken
Send me to witness protection, I plead the 5th
Staring at the man who pulled the trigger
Trying intimidation but it ain't workin
Came back with a guilty verdict
Because he was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, gasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
To be continued.....
No blood flowing through my veins
I'm all alone
Laying here in this shallow grave
Eyes wide open staring into the sky
The cold air brushes my skin
This is the end of a fairytale beginning
My first love, why did you pull the trigger ?
I fell in love with a man who slipped on the trigger
Shot the gun, bang-bang, right through my heart that was tender
Now all that's left is a shadowy figure
Lurking here on the Earth, there's not resting in peace
Playing Russian Roulette but I wasn't the winner
He was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, grasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
He didn't show none of the symptoms
But it was all crafty manipulation
Should have done some further investigation
But when it comes to matters of the heart
You're blinded by every kiss and bouquet of flowers
Every love song, every beautiful word
But when the shots were fired, tell me, how come no one heard ?
I fell in love with a man who slipped on the trigger
Shot the gun, bang-bang, right through my heart that was tender
Now all that's left is a shadowy figure
Lurking here on the Earth, there's no resting in peace
Playing Russian Roulette but I wasn't the winner
He was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, gasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
Ask me to testify and I can't do it
I'm battered and broken
Send me to witness protection, I plead the 5th
Staring at the man who pulled the trigger
Trying intimidation but it ain't workin
Came back with a guilty verdict
Because he was the Trigga Man and he killed my heart
And now I'm slowly dying, gasping for air
Someone rescue me
Cuz I fell in love with a murderer
To be continued.....

No comments:
Post a Comment