Friday, December 11, 2009

Writing a Dream

All my life I wanted to be a writer and write for every magazine that I would see on the magazine rack in the grocery store. I would think, how great would it be to see my name in print, interview famous people and travel around the world ? It would be awesome. Today, I still have the same dream, but its just a little bit altered. In life I want to publish my own magazine, open my own event planning firm and start an entertainment based non-profit youth in the Los Angeles community. That is my dream. That is the dream that I want to write. I've always known myself as a self-starter and from a young age I've always envisioned myself as in charge and being the boss of my own life. I've never seen myself having a boss. I know in my heart that I was always meant to lead. That's how I wrote it. I will be the CEO of my own dreams for as long as I live. Written in my dreams is the path to success. My name will be the one found on greatness. Everyone will know my name, not just in Los Angeles but all over the US and soon around the world. That is how I wrote it. Now all I have to do is publish it into the greatest novel that anyone has ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment